The Openluchttheater (open-air theatre) is the summer residence of the Arenberg and is situated in the middle of provincial domain Rivierenhof in Deurne.
As soon as summer approaches and the doors of the theatre are closed, you can enjoy a summer of varied entertainment ranging from pop, rock and jazz to cabaret and comedy, family shows, free Friday evening concerts and much more.
If you have a valid ticket you can have a drink or a healthy bite to eat in our pleasant courtyard café before during and after the performance. It is open from 19.00 onwards for evening performances and otherwise from 1 hour before the performance. You pay with tokens which you can buy there at the token desk.
The Openluchttheater is an enterprise of Arenberg and Antwerp Province.
Openluchttheater Rivierenhof - email@example.com p/a Turnhoutsebaan 246 - 2100 Deurne
By public transport: from Franklin Rooseveltplaats [Central Station]:
- tram 10, bus 410, 411, 412, 419 [halte Leeuwlantstraat]
- bus 19, 780 [Ruggeveldlaan stop]
- bus 33 [Sterckshof stop]
Attention! Always check delijn.be for possible changes to bus stops!
- MIND! The OLT is not reachable via all routes this summer because of road works.
- You can take Exit 3 [Borgerhout] to reach OLT/Rivierenhof via Luitenant Lippenslaan, Boterlaarbaan/Herentalsebaan or via Sterckshoflei/Hooftvunderlei* or Ruggeveldlaan.
At the moment Hooftvunderlei is closed during the works at the Turnhoutsebaan.
- You can park on the Ruggeveldlaan, Turnhoutsebaan. Parking in the park is prohibited.
- Wheelchair users who come by car are advised to contact the ticket office.
- The bicycle is still the best means of transport. There is a big parking area for bicycles at the entrance of the Openluchttheater. Please don’t tie your bicycle to a tree!